The Zeus Venom Jacket takes on hot weather with ease. Mesh panels flow air to keep you cool and textile reinforcement protects you at the elbows and shoulders. A removable rain liner keeps you dry when the weather doesn’t cooperate. CE Level 2 Zeus Protection armor soaks up impacts at the elbows, shoulders and back. Make hot weather riding more bearable with the Zeus Venom.
- Armor-Link mesh material combined with A+ Polyester Codura in the impact areas creates a well-ventilated garment that helps keep the rider protected
- Comfortable mandarin-style collar
- LED pattern reflective panels on the arms and reflective rear helps increase nighttime visibility
- Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
- Applique pattern branding on the chest to give a superior look to the jacket.
- Zeus signature styled back panel with foam padded lumbar protection
- Adjustable Zeus embossed button closures sleeve tabs at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material.
- Zeus Exclusive Protection: Backed up with purely in-house manufactured, CE LEVEL 2 Certified armours on shoulders, elbow and back. The protectors also has temperature resistance capabilities (T+) during warm and hot weather.
- 5 year exclusive warranty on Zeus Protectors and 6 months warranty on exterior construction and zippers (* please refer to Warranty Section for more)
- Fully removable, seamless stitched rain liners made from 200 GSM TAFETA to ensure prevention of water entering the jacket.
- Full removable Thermolite insulation layer with interior storage pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- 8” connecting zipper for pants to convert the gear as one piece suit
- Quality YKK zippers and runner with anti-rust coating
|Riding Jackets Size||
S, M, L, XL, XXL