Users purchasing any Zeus product from the authorised Zeus source (online or authorised dealership) must register their product within 48 hours of their purchase, failing which warranty registration will be voided
Zeus endeavors to ensure that every transaction at the online store is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
As a policy, Zeus Motorcycle Gear offers return and exchange policy, subject to product/size availability, provided the return has been initiated within 3 days from the date of delivery of the product except product brought on discount.
- Products can be returned only if the buyer has sizing issues or the arrived product has any manufacturing defect.
- Any item that is found to be damaged or faulty within 5 days of it arriving with the customer will be directly replaced once the item in question has been returned to us.
- Buyer are requested to take pictures of the defective part/product and immediately mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issues raised on What’s App will be rejected and will not be considered
- Returned products must be in a new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- For issues with sizes, buyer can exchange the product with next available size. Buyer must first fill out the Product Return Form from our website and wait for our approval. Any product which is send without product approval request, will be rejected and Zeus will not be responsible for the same.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Zeus (usually within 3 working days of receipt), one of our customer representatives will get in touch with and guide you on the further process
- For payments made using credit cards, debit cards or wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit only i.e to your Zeus account after deduction of a 3% % payment gateway charges.
- No refunds can be reversed to your bank/credit card/upi or any other funding source.
Note that, shipping cost cannot be refunded as the logistics company does not refund the amount to us.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Hyderabad office or warehouse.
- Zeus will not be arranging any pickup or will reimburse for the shipping charges borne by the customer
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact our customer care representative if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- Items should not be shipped back to us without receiving an RA (Return Authorization) code issued by us. Any product returned by a buyer without an RA will be rejected.
- Returns and Warranties for purchases made online are not accepted at any of the Zeus authorized dealer stores.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment. If your product is lost by your carrier in transit, then we will not be held responsible for the same.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped on COD will be rejected.
Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package from customer’s end will attract a deduction of the original shipping cost plus Rs.150/- packaging fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, send a mail to email@example.com about the size or product exchange and our team will revert with the availability of the same. If the product/sizes are in stock, the exchange request will be approved immediately.
- On non-availability of the size or the product, our team will inform the customer about the restocking time. The buyer has an option either to wait for the product or to swap with any other product.
- Any difference in the product/size/variant will be chargeable and the buyer needs to pay the same in full.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- Used or Damaged Merchandise will not be accepted
- ZEUS provides a warranty only on products manufactured by us which includes apparel and footwear.
- Warranty on all third party brands (where Zeus is a re-seller and not manufactured by Zeus) will as per the third party manufacturer’s policy.
- The warranty claim MUST be accompanied by a genuine tax invoice issued by an authorized reseller/dealer or any online source.
- No claim will be honoured without a Tax Invoice.
- Products purchased less than the MRP under offers or discounts will not be covered under warranty.
- You may approach the Company directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone assistance is not available for issues related to claims and warranties and only email support will be provided for the same.
- Claims without valid invoices & warranty card will not be entertained. Liability is limited to repair or replacement of the product only.
- Warranty claims can be processed only at our Hyderabad Service Center.
- The company retains the right to reject any claim at its sole discretion. Products that are not purchased from an authorized reseller/dealer will not be eligible for a warranty claim.
WARRANTY GUIDELINES FOR VARIOUS PRODUCTS IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Since Zeus Motorcycle Gear is not a direct manufacturer of the helmets sold, the warranty covered on these will be covered as per their distributors or from manufacturers.
- Zeus will be re-directing the customers either to the appointed region distributors or directly to the manufacturers.
Exclusions: Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only. ZEUS cannot be held responsible for problems occurring due to the following reasons:
- An accident or a fall ( Please note that any physical damage to the garment, apparels, accessories or helmets or its parts will automatically render the warranty void )
- Any customization or a technical modification made by the user (paints, glue, adhesives, screws, etc) will not be claimed under warranty
- Application of/contact with harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source.
- Lack of maintenance and care.
- Usage under abnormal conditions (eg. underwater)
- Paint fade and colour degradation due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light.
- Especially, high – viz colours are prone to faster UV degradation because of their nature.
- Damage to paint due to usage.
- Ageing/damage/cracks of inner fabrics/liner due to usage.
- Damage to inner fabrics due to contact with water.
- Helmet beading coming off due to usage.
- Scratching and marks on the visor & external parts.
- Damage to the UV coating on the visor due to usage.
- Colour chipping on the EPS.
- Helmet Accessories are not covered under warranty.
- Also, subjective concerns related to the use of helmet such as comfort, size, wind noise, whistling noise, padding noise, aerodynamics, fit, etc will not be considered as defects under warranty.
ZEUS makes all efforts to supply its re-sellers with only quality finished products. However, due to market conditions, products at reseller outlets may sometimes suffer minor cosmetic damage. This kind of damage is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered under warranty. Customers are therefore advised to check the products thoroughly at the time of purchase at these respective sales point. ZEUS cannot be held responsible for cosmetic damages found after the purchase.
ZEUS provides a minimum warranty of three to six months on its products distributed through its authorized network and sold solely.
Inclusions: Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only.
- Jackets with missing spares such as protectors, liners or related parts
- Defect in the mechanical part of the garment such as a zipper, puller or related manually operated spare.
- Jackets which does not have pockets, provision for armours, missing velcro, the missing zipper is be considered as a manufacturing defect.
- Riding pants with missing provision for armours, pockets, zippers, loops or velcro straps is considered as a manufacturing defect.
- Gloves with a damaged knuckle or finger protection, missing velcro is considered as a manufacturing defect.
Exclusions: ZEUS cannot be held responsible for problems occurring due to the following reasons:
- Damage to the garments due to any accident or a fall will not be covered as a manufacturing defect
- Any customization or a technical modification made by the user (paints, glue, adhesives, patches, etc)
- Application of/contact with harmful chemical products/harsh detergents or an intense heat source.
- Improper maintenance and care of the garment. Please adhere to the care instructions.
- Usage under abnormal conditions. (eg. Non-waterproof gloves used in rain)
- Colour fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light, particularly for highviz and bright colors.
- Ageing/damage to inner fabrics/liners due to usage.
- No warranty covered on heat transferred or printed parts such as reflection panels or logos.
- Any normal wear and tear due to usage.
- Zeus does not provide warranty on heat transferred
- Fabric pilling.
- Printed, flocked components and patches wearing out on usage.
- Damage to stitching, zippers, buttons, trims and other accessories due to usage.
- Subjective concerns due to the use of apparel such as comfort, size, weight, styling, etc will not be considered as defects under warranty.
ZEUS makes all efforts to supply its re-sellers with only quality finished products. However, due to market conditions, products at reseller outlets may sometimes suffer minor cosmetic damage. This kind of damage is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered under warranty. Customers are therefore advised to check the products thoroughly at the time of purchase at the sales point. ZEUS cannot be held responsible for cosmetic damages found after the purchase.
- Products for a warranty claim must be sent to our Hyderabad Office (address at the end of this page) for inspection.
- The cost of sending the product is to be borne by the customer only and no reimbursements will be made for the same. On inspection, if ZEUS finds the issue to be a genuine manufacturing defect, the product will be either repaired/replaced at no additional cost.
- Products approved for a warranty claim will be repaired or replaced as deemed appropriate by the company.
- In all cases, the warranty period is six months for apparel. Any replacement done during this period will not prolong the warranty period. In case of replacement of a product, the replacement will be done based on availability.
- ZEUS cannot be held responsible for the non-availability of the product when a warranty is processed. It will be replaced once the stock is available.
- In the case of the model not being available / discontinued, ZEUS will provide the customer with an equivalent model. There will be no refunds for non – availability. Please note, if a component is replaced it might not match the original colour perfectly.
- Motorcycle helmets/protective riding apparel are prone to get soiled with sweat and dirt. We kindly request our customers to clean the product thoroughly before sending it to us for inspection. For hygiene purposes, products that are not cleaned will be charged Rs.500/- for professional cleaning before our staff will inspect it.
- Any Legal Disputes will fall under Jurisdiction of Hyderabad
Zeus Motorcycle Gear
Vivin Towers, 100ft. Road
Opp. YSR Statue, Madhapur
Hyderabad – 500081,
**NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout are not covered under warranty.