Users purchasing any Zeus product from the authorised Zeus source (online or authorised dealership) must register their product within 48 hours of their purchase, failing which warranty registration will be voided
- ZEUS provides a warranty only on products manufactured by us which includes apparel and footwear.
- Warranty on all third party brands (where Zeus is a re-seller and not manufactured by Zeus) will as per the third party manufacturer’s policy.
- The warranty claim MUST be accompanied by a genuine tax invoice issued by an authorized reseller/dealer or any online source.
- No claim will be honoured without a Tax Invoice.
- Products purchased less than the MRP under offers or discounts will not be covered under warranty.
- You may approach the Company directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone assistance is not available for issues related to claims and warranties and only email support will be provided for the same.
- Claims without valid invoices & warranty card will not be entertained. Liability is limited to repair or replacement of the product only.
- Warranty claims can be processed only at our Hyderabad Service Center.
- The company retains the right to reject any claim at its sole discretion. Products that are not purchased from an authorized reseller/dealer will not be eligible for a warranty claim.
WARRANTY GUIDELINES FOR VARIOUS PRODUCTS IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Since Zeus Motorcycle Gear is not a direct manufacturer of the helmets sold, the warranty covered on these will be covered as per their distributors or from manufacturers.
- Zeus will be re-directing the customers either to the appointed region distributors or directly to the manufacturers.
Exclusions: Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only. ZEUS cannot be held responsible for problems occurring due to the following reasons:
- An accident or a fall ( Please note that any physical damage to the garment, apparels, accessories or helmets or its parts will automatically render the warranty void )
- Any customization or a technical modification made by the user (paints, glue, adhesives, screws, etc) will not be claimed under warranty
- Application of/contact with harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source.
- Lack of maintenance and care.
- Usage under abnormal conditions (eg. underwater)
- Paint fade and colour degradation due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light.
- Especially, high – viz colours are prone to faster UV degradation because of their nature.
- Damage to paint due to usage.
- Ageing/damage/cracks of inner fabrics/liner due to usage.
- Damage to inner fabrics due to contact with water.
- Helmet beading coming off due to usage.
- Scratching and marks on the visor & external parts.
- Damage to the UV coating on the visor due to usage.
- Colour chipping on the EPS.
- Helmet Accessories are not covered under warranty.
- Also, subjective concerns related to the use of helmet such as comfort, size, wind noise, whistling noise, padding noise, aerodynamics, fit, etc will not be considered as defects under warranty.
ZEUS makes all efforts to supply its re-sellers with only quality finished products. However, due to market conditions, products at reseller outlets may sometimes suffer minor cosmetic damage. This kind of damage is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered under warranty. Customers are therefore advised to check the products thoroughly at the time of purchase at these respective sales point. ZEUS cannot be held responsible for cosmetic damages found after the purchase.
ZEUS provides a minimum warranty of three to six months on its products distributed through its authorized network and sold solely.
Inclusions: Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only.
- Jackets with missing spares such as protectors, liners or related parts
- Defect in the mechanical part of the garment such as a zipper, puller or related manually operated spare.
- Jackets which does not have pockets, provision for armours, missing velcro, the missing zipper is be considered as a manufacturing defect.
- Riding pants with missing provision for armours, pockets, zippers, loops or velcro straps is considered as a manufacturing defect.
- Gloves with a damaged knuckle or finger protection, missing velcro is considered as a manufacturing defect.
Exclusions: ZEUS cannot be held responsible for problems occurring due to the following reasons:
- Damage to the garments due to any accident or a fall will not be covered as a manufacturing defect
- Any customization or a technical modification made by the user (paints, glue, adhesives, patches, etc)
- Application of/contact with harmful chemical products/harsh detergents or an intense heat source.
- Improper maintenance and care of the garment. Please adhere to the care instructions.
- Usage under abnormal conditions. (eg. Non-waterproof gloves used in rain)
- Colour fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light, particularly for highviz and bright colors.
- Ageing/damage to inner fabrics/liners due to usage.
- No warranty covered on heat transferred or printed parts such as reflection panels or logos.
- Any normal wear and tear due to usage.
- Zeus does not provide warranty on heat transferred
- Fabric pilling.
- Printed, flocked components and patches wearing out on usage.
- Damage to stitching, zippers, buttons, trims and other accessories due to usage.
- Subjective concerns due to the use of apparel such as comfort, size, weight, styling, etc will not be considered as defects under warranty.
ZEUS makes all efforts to supply its re-sellers with only quality finished products. However, due to market conditions, products at reseller outlets may sometimes suffer minor cosmetic damage. This kind of damage is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered under warranty. Customers are therefore advised to check the products thoroughly at the time of purchase at the sales point. ZEUS cannot be held responsible for cosmetic damages found after the purchase.
- Products for a warranty claim must be sent to our Hyderabad Office (address at the end of this page) for inspection.
- The cost of sending the product is to be borne by the customer only and no reimbursements will be made for the same. On inspection, if ZEUS finds the issue to be a genuine manufacturing defect, the product will be either repaired/replaced at no additional cost.
- Products approved for a warranty claim will be repaired or replaced as deemed appropriate by the company.
- In all cases, the warranty period is six months for apparel. Any replacement done during this period will not prolong the warranty period. In case of replacement of a product, the replacement will be done based on availability.
- ZEUS cannot be held responsible for the non-availability of the product when a warranty is processed. It will be replaced once the stock is available.
- In the case of the model not being available / discontinued, ZEUS will provide the customer with an equivalent model. There will be no refunds for non – availability. Please note, if a component is replaced it might not match the original colour perfectly.
- Motorcycle helmets/protective riding apparel are prone to get soiled with sweat and dirt. We kindly request our customers to clean the product thoroughly before sending it to us for inspection. For hygiene purposes, products that are not cleaned will be charged Rs.500/- for professional cleaning before our staff will inspect it.
- Any Legal Disputes will fall under Jurisdiction of Hyderabad
Zeus Motorcycle Gear
Vivin Towers, 100ft. Road
Opp. YSR Statue, Madhapur
Hyderabad – 500081,
**NOTE: Items on sale/offers/closeout are not covered under warranty.